- Registered on: 02/09/2015
- Last connection: 01/23/2017
Reported issues: 0
- 09:45 pm CMUcam5 Pixy Pixy Software: RE: Pixy on Microchip PIC16F1454
- Hello Elia,
We don't have support libraries for PICs and MPLAB. But at least one other user has asked:
- 09:13 pm CMUcam5 Pixy Pixy Software: RE: Small object detection
- Hello Julien,
Have you tried reducing the Min block area?
- 08:43 pm CMUcam5 Pixy Pixy Software: RE: After download a pixy_firmware.hex, the CMUcam5 Pixy can't boot up.
- Hello Ratchapol,
We've heard there is an issue with Keil v5. We use Keil v4 currently. I don't know or if we'll s...
- 08:41 pm CMUcam5 Pixy Pixy Hardware: RE: Pixy wide angle lens
- Hello Brian,
Since Pixy is a color CMOS sensor, the lens needs an IR cut filter. It may be possible to add one to ...
- 09:19 pm CMUcam5 Pixy Pixy Software: RE: Using multiple Pixys via USB
- Hello Ken,
There is something called "GetUID". It's a chirp command that you can send over libpixyusb, or you can t...
- 09:10 pm CMUcam5 Pixy Pixy Hardware: RE: Tracking an unknown object
- Hello Ben,
Pixy's color connected components algorithm needs to know the color (hue) of the object beforehand. (sor...
- 08:33 pm CMUcam5 Pixy Pixy Software: RE: Detecting space between two objects
- Hello Carlo,
Pixy uses a "connected components algorithm" to detect color regions. It may be that the green backgro...
- 08:29 pm CMUcam5 Pixy Pixy Software: RE: Detecting plants rows with Pixy
- Hello Baptiste,
I'm not a machine vision expert, but I would guess that you will need some custom vision algorithms...
- 08:26 pm CMUcam5 Pixy Pixy Hardware: RE: Data shift issue
I'm not sure what you mean by "shifting", but note that Pixy will return 0's when there is no data available...
- 11:55 am CMUcam5 Pixy Wiki edit: Hooking_up_Pixy_to_a_Microcontroller_(like_an_Arduino) (#15)
Also available in: Atom